As the age-old saying goes, “Health is wealth”. In today’s world where the hustle and bustle of life present more physical and mental stress than desired, all these uproars can negatively affect our health. The long-term consequences of such a routine usually present complications as you grow older. We often assume that when an individual is not sick – he or she must be in good health, however, this isn’t generally the situation.
Health conditions such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes and kidney disorders often exhibit no symptoms. It is only when you do a consistent health screening, that you are able to identify your potential health risks and detect early signs of diseases before they become critical.
We at Careclinics, offer a diverse range of health screening packages to help you maintain and stay on top of your health.
Importance of health screening
- Detection of diseases in its early stages may result in better treatment and management, which decreases the risk of complications while increasing the probabilities of better health outcomes.
- Regular health screening helps to diagnose if you are at risk of, or has a disease or condition, that was previously not known.
- People who have a family history of cancer, cardiovascular disease, stroke or diabetes can also benefit from regular health screening, to start the process of prevention and timely treatments.
Terms and Conditions for Health Screening
- Valid from now to 31st January 2022.
- The packages are included with doctor consultation.
- Prior appointment is required.
- Careclinics reserves all rights to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.